ESR Resistor Capacitance Inductance Multifunction Detector ATMEGA328 LCR Meter LCR T4 Tester LCR Transistor Tester
LCR-T4 Graphical Multi-function Tester Resistance + Capacitor + Diode Inductance + Transistor + mos Tube, etc.
The LCD is a 12864 liquid crystal display with backlight, and the backlight color is generally yellow-green.
The power supply is a 9v stacked battery. If you supply power for a long time, you can use two lithium batteries to form a 8.4v battery pack.
* Added boot voltage detection function
* Automatic detection of NPN and PNP transistors, N-channel and P-channel MOSFETs, diodes (including dual diodes), thyristors, transistors, resistors and capacitors, etc.
* Automatically test the components of the pins and display them on the LCD
* Can determine the amplification factor and base of transistors, MOSFET protection diodes, etc. to determine the forward bias voltage of the emitter transistor
* MOSFET measuring gate threshold voltage and gate capacitance
*The monitor uses 12864 lcd LCD (128 * 64 characters)
*Higher test speed, expiration component test: in 2 seconds (except in larger capacitors, the measurement of large capacitance still takes a long time, the measurement time is 1 minute is normal)
* One-button operation, boot test, one button to get.
* Power consumption off mode: less than 20 nA
*Automatic shutdown function can avoid unnecessary waste, save battery energy and improve battery life.
1. Use ATmega8, ATmega168 or ATmega328 microcontrollers. (Our products use Atmega328 microcontroller)
2. 2x16 character LCD display shows the result.
3. One-button operation automatically turns off the power.
4. The shutdown current is only 20nA and supports battery operation.
5. The low-cost version does not require a crystal and supports automatic power off. The 1.05k version of the software ATmega168 or ATmega328 uses sleep mode to reduce power consumption when not measuring.
6. Automatic detection of PNP and NPN bipolar transistors, N, P-channel MOSFETs, JFETs, diodes, dual diodes, thyristor thyristors.
7. The pin layout is automatically detected.
8. The current amplification factor of the bipolar transistor and the threshold voltage of the emitter junction are measured.
9. Darlington transistors can be identified by high threshold voltages and high current amplification factors.
10. For bipolar transistors, the detection of the protection diode of the MOSFET.
11. The threshold voltage and gate capacitance of the MOSFET are measured.
12. Supports measurement and symbol display of two resistors, up to four digits and unit display. Both ends of the displayed resistance symbol are the connected tester probe numbers (1-3). So the potentiometer can also be measured. If the potentiometer is adjusted to one end of it, the tester cannot distinguish between the middle and the ends of the pin.
13. The resolution of the resistance measurement is 0.1 ohms and the highest measured value is 50 M ohms.
14. A capacitor can be detected and measured. The highest four digits and units are displayed. The value can be from 25pf (8MHz clock, 50pF@1MHz clock) to 100mF. Resolution up to 1 pF (@ 8MHz clock).
15. The equivalent series resistance (ESR) capacitance value of a capacitor above 2 UF can be measured. The resolution is 0.01 ohms and the display is a two-digit value. This feature requires at least 16K flash ATMEGA (ATmega168 or ATmega328).
16. The sign of the correct direction can be displayed for both diodes. In addition, a forward voltage drop is displayed.
17. The LED is detected as a diode and the forward voltage drop is much higher than normal. The dual LEDs are detected as dual diodes.
18. Zener diodes can be detected if the reverse breakdown voltage is below 4.5V. This will be shown as two diodes, which can only be determined by voltage. The sign of the probe around the diode is the same, in which case you can identify the true anode of the diode by a threshold voltage around 700mV!
19. ****This article understands every year, does not turn over ****
If more than 3 diode-type parts are detected, the number of diodes established shows an additional failure message. This only happens if the diode is connected to all three probes and at least one is a diode. In this case, you should only connect the two probes and start the measurement again, one after the other.
20. Measure the capacitance value of a single diode inversion. Bipolar transistors can also be measured if you connect the base to the collector or emitter.
twenty one. Only one measurement is needed to find the connection to the full bridge.
twenty two. Capacitors below 25 pf are generally not detectable, but can be connected in parallel with a diode or in parallel with at least a 25 pf capacitor. In this case, you must subtract the portion of the shunt capacitance value.
twenty three. A resistance below 2100 ohms will measure the inductance if your ATMEGA has at least 16K flash memory. The range will be over 20H from 0:01mH, but the accuracy is not good. The measurement results show only a single component connection.
twenty four. The test time is about two seconds, and only capacitive and inductive measurements take longer.
25. The software can set the number of measurements before the power is automatically turned off.
26. Built-in self-test function with optional 50Hz signal check for clock frequency accuracy and waiting for calls (ATmega168 and ATmega328).
27. Optional device calibration port output internal resistance and zero offset self-test capability measurements (ATmega168 and ATmega328). A 100nF to 20uF capacitor is required to connect between pin 1 and pin 3 to compensate for the offset voltage of the analog comparator. This can reduce the measurement error of capacitors above 40uF. Correcting the voltage reference voltage internally with the same capacitor was found to adjust the gain of the internal reference measurement ADC.
If the test current exceeds the holding current, the thyristor and the triac can be detected. However, some semiconductor thyristors and triacs have higher trigger currents than the currents that the tester can provide. The test current is only about 6mA! Note that all functions are only available for microcontrollers with more program memory such as ATmega168.