Temperature recorder circuit board development
◆ Measuring range: PH value: 0-14 Temperature: -40—100℃
◆ Measurement accuracy: PH value: ±0.1PH temperature: ±0.5℃
◆ Resolution: PH: 0.1PH Temperature: 0.1℃
◆ Stored data: 4940-10300 groups of data
◆ Recording interval: 2 seconds—24 hours
◆ Communication interface: RS-232
◆ Software: Chinese and English versions
Conditions of Use
1. Ambient temperature: 0-40℃
2. Relative humidity: ≤85%
3. AC power supply: voltage 220V+22V, frequency 50+0.55Hz
4. The temperature of the tested solution: 5-60℃
5. Supporting electrodes: composite electrode with zero potential of 7PH or type 331 glass electrode and type 332 calomel reference electrode.
6. There is no strong electromagnetic field interference except the geomagnetic field.
7. No strong vibration.
1. Use the attached communication cable to connect the recorder to the serial port of a general computer above PC586.
2. Run the recorder application on the computer and set the recorder's recording start time, recording period, stop time, stop mode and other parameters.
3. After the setting is completed, disconnect the recorder from the computer and place the recorder on the occasion to be tested.
4. After the test is completed, connect the recorder to the computer, run the recorder application program, and download the recorded data to the computer for data processing.
Welcome to consult: temperature recorder circuit board design temperature recorder circuit board development temperature recorder circuit board development and production temperature recorder circuit board development and production temperature recorder circuit board development plan company